Many people have asked how I am doing. Thank you for asking. Thank you for praying for me. I wanted to let everyone know I am doing really good. I am currently weaning myself off the antidepressants and will be completely off them by Christmas.
I can say now that God has used it for my good.
- God has shown me that HE truly is the LIGHT of the WORLD. John 8:12
- I know what it feels like to be truly depressed.
- I understand others who have walked or are walking this dark path.
- I sympathize with those who live in a depressing situation.
- For me battling anxiety is finding contentment in not being in control of every moment. AND not letting it hold me back from moving forward. (this is still a battle)
- I know that God can lead you back to walking in the Light with JOY again. There is HOPE always.
Jeremy and I have talked about this past year. It has been the hardest year so far in 18 years of marriage. We have survived. We are praying 2019 brings a period of THRIVING for all 3 of us.