Many people have asked how I am doing. Thank you for asking. Thank you for praying for me. I wanted to let everyone know I am doing really good. I am currently weaning myself off the antidepressants and will be completely off them by Christmas.
I can say now that God has used it for my good.
- God has shown me that HE truly is the LIGHT of the WORLD. John 8:12
- I know what it feels like to be truly depressed.
- I understand others who have walked or are walking this dark path.
- I sympathize with those who live in a depressing situation.
- For me battling anxiety is finding contentment in not being in control of every moment. AND not letting it hold me back from moving forward. (this is still a battle)
- I know that God can lead you back to walking in the Light with JOY again. There is HOPE always.
Jeremy and I have talked about this past year. It has been the hardest year so far in 18 years of marriage. We have survived. We are praying 2019 brings a period of THRIVING for all 3 of us.
2 thoughts on “Out of Darkness into Light”
Praying for you, Claudia! Asking the Lord to continue the good work in and through you. I haven’t experienced depression myself, but I’ve walked alongside a few close friends and family that have. God’s blessings upon you and Jeremy…and little Anastasia!
Isn’t it ironic that God uses our weakness for His purposes? Thank you for being transparent about this important topic. So many others struggle with similar issues, and your testimony to God’s presence in your life even through depression gives hope to those people.
I am praying for all of you!
Much love and hugs.